Thank you for your interest in consigning with us.
Please contact us at
(248) 885-8179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info and to make an appointment.
- PLEASE CALL AHEAD WHEN BRINGING ITEMS IN.
- Please limit the amount of items to no more than 10 pieces at a time. You are welcome to bring in items as often as you like.
- Please bring in all clothing neatly pressed and on hangers. We will return your hangers at drop off. We DO NOT look at clothing that is brought in bags and boxes as it makes it very difficult to look over these items.
- At this time, we are only accepting ladies shoes released within last 2 years.
- We are very careful not to put any clothing with blemishes into our inventory, so please take a moment to look over your items before bringing them in. We do not have a cleaning service and unfortunately we will not be able to accept any items that show any blemishes.
- We carry mostly high end designer brands, but we are open to other select brands as well. If you have a question about a brand that you are bringing in feel free to give us a call.
- When bringing in clothes be sure that they are current and seasonal. We do not accept vintage items unless they are designer labels. We do not accept clothing that is too dated. If you have questions about which season we are accepting consignment for, feel free to give us a call.
- We DO accept formal wear, unfortunately we do not accept wedding gowns or business suits.
- We do accept both fine and costume jewelry from high end designers such as Chanel, Dior, Fendi, etc., as well as accessories such as shoes, hats, scarves and handbags.
- FOR MEN: We are only accepting card wallets, belts, messenger bags, crossbody bags, luggage, duffels and briefcases.