- Call ahead when dropping items off, this way, if parking is difficult, we can guide you to the back of the building for a more convenient drop off.
- All new consignors will need to make an appointment for their first drop-off. With a limit of 10 items on your initial drop-off.
- Please bring in all clothing neatly pressed and on hangers. We will return your hangers at drop off. We DO NOT look at clothing that is brought in bags and boxes.
- At this time, we are only taking ladies shoes that were never worn.
- We are very careful not to put any clothing with blemishes into our inventory, so please take a moment to look over your items before bringing them in.
- We look for seasonally appropriate items that are mostly higher end designer brands like Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton and Gucci as well as popular contemporary brands like Self-Portrait, Off-White, Roland Mouret, LOEWE and Etro. If you have a question about a brand that you are bringing in feel free to give us a call.
- We do not accept clothing that is too dated. If you have questions about which season we are accepting consignment for, feel free to give us a call.
- We DO accept formal wear, we do not accept wedding gowns or business suits.
- We do accept both fine and costume jewelry from high end designers such as Chanel, Dior, Fendi, etc., as well as accessories such as shoes, hats, scarves and handbags.
- FOR MEN: We are only accepting card wallets, belts, messenger bags, crossbody bags, luggage, duffels, briefcases, cardigans, hoodies and leather jackets.
PICK UP SERVICE
Can't make it in to drop off? We are happy to come to you. Please email us at email@example.com to make an appointment.
LABELS NOT ACCEPTED
Rotate Boutique does not accept swimwear or active wear, lingerie, business attire, or brands such as Escada, St. John, Tahari, Carlisle, Eileen Fisher, Ann Taylor, Anthropologie, Free People, Michael by Michael Kors, Sam Edelman, BCBG, Splendid, Ted Baker, Banana Republic, J. Crew, etc.
Please contact us at